July 27, 2010

July 27

Another successful day in Yokohama.

Today was like yesterday. We had a kids program, where we sang songs, made puppets, and had a bible story. The kids were just as insane as yesterday, and still bundles of fun. Again I sweated like I've never sweat before. Today there was a few new kids though, and it was nice that we managed to round up a few more.

Tomorrow we go back to our teams. I'm sad to leave this place. There were some amazing people here, and our hosts were just amazing. They did everything for us, we have no way to repay them. Well...if you know any single Christian guys looking for a Christian Japanese woman with a heart of gold, I happen to have an email for you =)

God has blessed me in this church. If I come back, I want to come here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment