This was day number two with my new team. Well, full day number two. But that's besides the point.
Day one was a trip to Tokyo. It was AMAZING. It was how I imagined it. I only wish I could capture it in photos, and in words. But I couldn't. I will need to tell you in person. I'm also really tired, and really don't feel like going into detail.
Day two was our first ministry day. We had an English lunch party, and we got to talk to many amazing people. There was one guy who was not a Christian, but I've never seen anyone who more about to convert than him. It was amazing to speak with the people, and learn more about them. I had a great time, as I also hosted the lunch. Not like I did much, because everything I said had to be translated. Then we were invited to the sunday school leaders house, which was a ways away, and we ended up back in Tokyo. We had the most amazing supper I've had since we got here. Then there was ONE HOUR OF FIREWORKS!!! It was the most amazing firework show I've ever seen!! I had so much fun watching the fireworks...I didn't know what to do with myself!
Now we're back, and ready for tomorrow. I miss everyone at home, especially my family...and my girlfriend. Love you all, God bless!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment