July 18th was a wonderful day, and I'd like to let you know how it went.
We started at 9am with two church services, where we preformed the Lifehouse Everything drime, and the preacher then talked about it. Or, I was told he talked about it. I didn't understand a word he said. Guess that's normal for me already. We were told the drimes were very powerful, and I hope they touched someones life in that church.
Afterwards there was lunch at the church, where I had a chance to talk to a lot of people, and learn a bit more about the people I knew, and learn a lot more about the people I didn't.
The final mission event for this church was a fellowship party after the lunch. We introduced ourselves in the opposite language then what we speak. There were some awesome games, one that our team came up with, and one that the church group came up with. They were really fun, except I lost, so Rebecca and I had to drink a 'special' drink. By that, we mean the most disgusting thing you could ever foresee yourself drinking. However, we both downed it and moved on. We got justice by making two more people drink when they WON the next game.
After that, we headed back to EBS, and that concluded our stay at Amagasaki. It was a wonderful experience, and I can't wait for the next church mission to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment