July 4th was filled with a lot of adventure, fun, and to finish it off, fireworks.
After a normal morning, we were swept off to Roseau River to do a bit of river rafting. I had the best group, as our boat didn't even have a bottom. There was many good times to be had! Including the epic deflation of our tube just before we reached the end.
There are two Americans on our team, so to celebrate Independence Day, we shot off some fireworks. Well, some meaning $160 worth. There are some crazy people in our group here.
I feel myself growing closer to God, and I feel like I'm starting to relax, and I'm able to show people who I really am.
No, there really isn't too much to talk about yet. We have many sessions, and just preparing ourselves for our mission. Once we hit Japan it will be interesting!
God bless!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment