July 4, 2010

July 3

Yesterday was a day of getting to know my team a little better, and just being peaceful. I haven't had that kind of peace for a long time, but when I closed my eyes to listen to God, all my thoughts just faded away, and I felt at peace, in complete peace. I even had an amazing sleep, something I haven't had for the last four years.
The evening had us square dancing. I encourage everyone to try it once, it's more fun then you could ever imagine! I was sweating like a pig though.
This is not a long post, because our time thus far is spent in sessions just seeking God. And they may never be long. They are just an update on where I am in my ACTION journey!
God bless!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judson - sounds great! Continue having fun my dear!
    Glad to hear you are sleeping well so far!

    ReplyDelete